Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum age for any treatment is 18 years of age.
• It’s advisable to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive cosmetic procedure.
• Treatment is NOT recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
• All clients are required to attend a consultation prior treatment; however treatment is at the discretion of the Practitioner.
• Follow up appointment must be attended within 4 weeks of initial treatment.
• Due to the nature of our treatments on some occasions your appointment time may overrun.
• All top up injections are administered subject to clinical requirement; this is at the discretion of the practitioner.
• No warranty or guarantee is made by the Practitioner as to results. It is possible that results might not come up to expectations or goals. Clients must be aware that results may vary from one person to another.
• At Link Aesthetics we work by appointment only.
• We are obliged to consider the needs and value of time for all clients using this service.Short notice appointment cancellation, failed attendance or late arrival (of more than ten minutes) disrupts service access for other clients.
• Where a client; fails to attend, arrives late (more than ten minutes) or cancels an appointment offering less than 48 hours’ notice, a pre-payment fee of £50 will be requested to reserve a new appointment.
• Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late for an appointment may be requested to make a new appointment.
• To change or cancel an appointment please call 07432149807 or email [email protected]
• Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed.
• Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
• We will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
Pricing,Deposits and Refund Policy
• Prices are subject to change without notice. No discount is available unless the treatment is on “Special Offer”.
•In some instances a deposit is required when making a booking to secure your slot and to secure your treatment.
• Deposits can be refunded or transferred to another appointment on the condition that more than 48 hours’ notice is given from the appointment time. Cancellations outside the 48 window will not be refunded.
• For an appointment: a deposit of £25 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
• For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £300 a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking.
• Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments.
• Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity we reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
• Reduced price for subsequent syringes is only valid during initial treatment appointment, or during follow up.
• Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatment or product purchased. However, if you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products which have been used or opened.
• Please be aware we have a 48 hour Cancellation. You’re required to cancel your appointment and treatment within 48 hrs. If a cancellation is made less than 48 hours or in the case of a ‘No Show’ your deposit is non-refundable.
Health and Safety Policy
• For health & safety reasons no other person than the practitioner and the client are allowed in the treatment room.
• Children are welcome into our clinic however we regret that our staff members are unable to supervise children during treatments for both health & safety and insurance purposes. Please could we politely ask that you do not bring your children along to your appointment with us unless they are supervised by another adult.
• Children will not be allowed into treatment rooms for health and safety reasons. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
• By giving us your email address you agree to be added to our mailing list .
• Your e-mails will be used for updates, special offers or if we are launching a new product. You will not be spammed. We do not share your details with any other individuals / companies.
• Clinical photography is importance of pre- treatment photography for both patient satisfaction and medico-legal reasons. All treatments will require pre and post photographs to be taken by the clinician. Your photos will be data protected and information governed, therefore will not be used without further consent.
• We will do our best at all times to accommodate your requests. However at certain times, it may not be possible, therefore we will appreciate your consideration and flexibility.
Gifts and Vouchers
• Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and are non-refundable.
• Voucher must be redeemed within the expired date outlined.